Tuesday, December 21, 2004

mmm...there is nothing like a good cup of chai on a cold day. if you've never tried chai, do it. it's an indian spice tea, and made well it's the best thing in the world. starbucks makes a good one, caribou does not. einstein's is up for debate. they can also be made very well at home.

winter break! hurray! it could not come fast enough. i did fine on all my finals, except econ. i got a 79 on my econ final, but it's okay because i got a 94 on my state end of course test, which counted for three times as much in my grade. so yay for a 91 in econ, and double yay for never having to take it again. i love one semester classes! :-) and i'm really excited about government next semester. everyone says it's so hard, which i believe, but ms. phillips is also an amazing teacher, something i haven't had in a while. so i'm ecstatic. maybe not. but definitely excited.

so i was bonkin' around in my room today and realized that there are some things that absolutely HAVE to go to college with me, no matter what. so i'm making a list.

Leah's List of Things That Absolutely Have To Go To College With Her No Matter What

  • pretty shoeboxes that i painted
  • my cactus josé
  • pretty pink chenille pillow
  • little desk cow
  • all my pictures
  • my journal and lots of pretty notebooks

to be amended and added to as the year goes on...

i'm just now starting to feel really good about college auditions. i was practicing earlier today and for the first time in a while everything sounded great. now i'm more excited than stressed, which is a very nice change.

my first audition is a month from today. fsu, here i come.

in case i don't update before christmas, which i probably won't, have a very merry christmas, and remember the REAL reason for the holiday: the savior of the world was born.

Y


No comments: