Saturday, December 25, 2004

merry christmas

merry christmas everybody! i hope you all had a wonderful, relaxing, warm day.

it turns out crocheting is a lot harder than i thought. but after many hours of tears and frustration, i finally completed: a flower. and there was great rejoicing in all the land. it's a very pretty flower. but it's missing a petal. don't worry, you can't really tell. thank you to my aunt and uncle for the how-to books and thank you to my mom for helping me create the (im)perfect flower. but just you watch out. i'll be coming at you with scarves and hats out the wazoo any day now.

santa was nice to me this year: i got a beautiful burgundy leather soft case for my baby! (that's my euphonium, in case you don't know me that well.) conveniently, it's just the right size to fit in the overhead compartment on an airplane...and my auditions are less than a month away. it's amazing how those things work out.

i also got the most beautiful bouquet of markers the world has ever seen. there's probably a hundred of them, in every color and every shade you could possibly imagine. yay joel!

my eyes hurt from staring at that crochet book all day, and the computer screen isn't helping, so i'm outta here. but first, i have an addition to the list of things i'm taking to college with me no matter what: my new hot pink heart shaped moshi pillow. yay cara!

merry christmas to all and to all a good night!
Y

No comments: