Sunday, February 18, 2007

need more water

so there i was, innocently eating some thai food while i stared uncomprehendingly at my calculus homework. all of the sudden, tears flooded my eyes and fire alarms went off in my head. i made all sorts of horrifying, animal-like noises and finally managed to spit my mouthful back into the carton. there i saw the offender: a thai jalapeno hidden among the yummy vegetables and rice in my cashew chicken. that thing is packing a walloping 150,000 on the scoville scale. i quickly downed three bottles of water and still my mouth burns. and i really have to go to the bathroom. OW. OW. OW.

there in the corner is what's left of that nasty little sucker. (i removed the already chewed bits before i took a picture, don't worry.)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow those things are hot!! Good thing you called your Hispanic boyfriend and he told you what to do.