Wednesday, May 30, 2007

today is a very sad day.

i am a meticulous person. i like neat, orderly lists and categories. i have 2,675 songs in my itunes library. more than half of them were rated on a scale of 1 to 5 stars. i had twenty or thirty playlists of songs i love, all arranged in exactly the right order.

i just opened itunes and realized all of that is gone. there are no ratings on my songs. the play counts are vaporized. and when i click on a playlist, nothing. completely empty.

i'm so upset.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I feel your pain :( that is awful. Last summer I got a call from one of the P.A.s on one of the movie sets here saying he had inadvertently deleted all the songs from his boss's iTunes - Yikes! I guess it's all relative. - Aunt Mary

Us said...

oh, that totally stinks big time. that happened to be and i switched to a zen mp3...it is beautiful!